Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
– App recommendations
– New and hot apps of the day
– Find top Android apps with a price drop
– Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
– Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
– Fast uninstaller
– Browse “my apps” on http://www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
– Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
– Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
– Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
– app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
– Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
– sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
– Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
– Fast search over the entire Android market
– Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
8.2: Better topbar icons
New push-to-phone mechanism
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for saving profile pictures.
8.14: Fix SGS3 issue.
8.11: Fix screenshot tapping.
– Integration with the AppBrain Ad Detector
– Shows concerns of apps (push ads, etc.) before you install an app
– Fresh new icon
– Quick access to most recently used apps
– Fix screenshot bug
– Fix profile picture bug.
Less description »
Latest version: 8.2 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)